FEAR FRIDAY sale is on now get 20% off on all merch – use code FEARFRIDAY
Click here to go to our US merch store
Our full length album of remixes entitled RECODED will be released on CD and digitally on October 28, 2022 via Nuclear Blast. All vinyl formats arrive on February 10, 2023.
Available in the following formats:
• CD Jewel
• Blue Swirl Vinyl (Ltd. to 300)
• Pink Swirl Vinyl (Ltd. to 2000)
• Transparent Red Rainbow Splatter Vinyl (Ltd to 1,500; EU Exclusive)
• CD Jewel + T-Shirt Bundle
Our full length album of remixes entitled RECODED will be released on CD and digitally on October 28, 2022 via Nuclear Blast.
All vinyl formats arrive on February 10, 2023.
This is our first remix album since 1997’s Remanufacture. RECODED brilliantly reimagines the songs from 2021’s landmark Aggression Continuum with diverse ferocity.
Click here to watch the video for the first single “Disobey – Disruptor Remix by Zardonic”
Today let’s all celebrate the 30 year anniversary of our first official release “Soul Of A New Machine”
To order your t-shirts and hoodies click the link
“Long Live The Machine”
Another Mad Max legend gone “The Nightrider” R.I.P.
He was a big inspiration to the song “Fuel Injected Suicide Machine” and the remix titled “I Am The Nightrider”
Remember Him When You Look At The Night Sky
We got our first remix album review from This Day In Metal 9/10 check it out – click here
24 years ago on this date July 28th 1998 we released our monstrous third studio album “Obsolete” it took the band to another new level with a gold record and #77 on the top Billboard charts.
We toured to the farthest regions of the globe and achieved multiple gold records from around the world.
There are many people to thank especially Rhys Fulber and Greg Reeley for their hard work on the production.
Dave Mckean for another great album cover.
Gary Numan for letting us cover his song “Cars” and singing on the track.
Thanks to all the fans that supported us and grew with us along our journey.
Man is Obsolete Erased Extinct!
Ok so the cat is out of the bag.
We are releasing a full length album of remixes from “Aggression Continuum” Entitled “RECODED” (Adapt Or Die) our first remix album since 1997’s “Remanufacture”.
The frst single is on September 2nd and the full release date is on October 28th closer to the bands 32nd anniversary on October 30th 1990
CD pre orders and Vinyl preorders coming soon
- Adapt or Die – Intro Narrative By Jake Stern, Sound FX By Zardonic
- Hatred Will Prevail – “Monolith” Remix By Rhys Fulber Rhys Fulber
- Disobey – “Disruptor” Remix By Zardonic
- I Am the Nightrider – “Fuel Injected Suicide Machine” Remix By Dualized/Zardonic
- Path to Salvation – “Purity” Remix By Rhys Fulber
- Worthless – “End of Line” Remix By Zardonic
- Empires Fall – “Collapse” Remix By Tyrant Of Death
- System Assassin – “Aggression Continuum” Remix By Rhys Fulber
- Hypocrisy of Faith – “Manufactured Hope” Remix By Rob GEE
- This Is My Life – “Cognitive Dissonance” Remix By Zardonic
- Recoded – “Recode” Remix By Blush Response BLUSH_RESPONSE
Limited edition vinyl contains two bonus tracks:
12. Turbo Factory – “End Of Line” Remix by Turboslash Turboslash
13. Break Off – “Disruptor” Remix by Rhys Fulber.
Artwork by Anthony Clarkson
Final mixing and Mastering by Damien Rainaud
Produced by: Dino Cazares
Out on Nuclear Blast
One year ago today on June 18th 2021 we released our 10th studio album – Aggression Continuum